We are a part of the Schneider Electric family with a development center in Novi Sad. Schneider Electric for power engineering Novi Sad is the leading company for research, development, and software engineering in the field of electrical power engineering systems – distribution management system (DMS).
We strive to create a supportive environment that allows professional development and realization of personal ambitions. At the same time, we foster a culture of teamwork because of the synergy reached by combined potentials. Due to the constant growth of the Company’s business, we are looking for an employee in Novi Sad or Belgrade for the following position: Service Delivery Associate
The ideal candidate hired into this position should have the following competencies and experience:
- Technical or organizational associate degree or equivalent combination of formal and informal education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 1 or more years of related technical and managerial experience in a Service Desk environment, supporting various IT Services and IT Equipment (Hardware, System Software, Networking and Applications).
- Service Desk experience for external Customers is desirable.
- IT Service Management basic knowledge
- Act as single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for the group of Customers, maintaining relationship with the users/customer’s technical staff accordingly to company policy.
- Communicating with and coordinating joint effort between Users, Service Desk Analysts, Service Desk Engineers,SME (Subject matter expert) team, Deployment Engineers, Developers, and Project Managers towards quality service delivery.
- Directly in charge for ADMS software delivery lifecycle: responding to customer calls, emails, and service requests, reporting incidents with defined and contracted SLAs, escalating problems to higher instances and working closely with Top Management in order to analyze, resolve and deliver appropriate solution, perform ADMS specific tasks, coordinating Patch or HF delivery, creating appropriate documentation like Release Notes, Installation Instructions and other documentation in coordination with other teams.
- Creates a positive end-to-end Customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions, updates, self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Escalating the incidents by procedures, adhering to company standards and policies. Making sure to maintains and protects confidentiality about all aspects of customer care and employee information. Adheres to and supports standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality about all aspects of Customer care and employee information.
- Tracks SLA contract obligation and alarming service desk manager in the case of approaching defined limits. Reporting in the case of SLA breach.
- Preparing regular reporting for the Customer and internal management related to SLA statuses through consultation with Service Desk Manager.
- Advise Customer when there is a request for enhancement and coordinate activities with Client Management to create change orders that best suites user needs and correspond to company ability to technically respond in timely manner.
- Grows general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Interfaces with external Customers and Users, as well as with internal Departments and staff, by using a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of Services Operations teams.
- Problem solving: participates in and contributes to Services problem management process.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Service Delivery and Support Lead
- Foster a culture of operational excellence by fulfilling other internal Department’s administrative requests.
Successful Candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate strong Customer service skills.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills required to present Service Desk plans and activities to internal and external individuals and groups, in both Serbian and English language.
- Speak to individuals or groups of people with self-confidence, voice control and confidence.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently in Serbian and English language using whatever communication device or system is required (telephone, video and voice conferencing, communicator, e-mail…).
- Respond adequately to reported issues and service requests.
- Perform under stress, deal with persons acting under stress and adapt when confronted with emergency situations.
- Be aware of / sensitive to cultural differences among individuals and groups of persons.
- Operate/use a variety of job specific software (MS Office, Service Now and other Web based IT and Service).
What we offer:
- Challenging projects for international clients, utilizing latest technologies.
- Continuous knowledge improvement and trainings.
- Highly professional international teams.
- Stable, supportive and friendly work environment, great team with experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Attractive office space on top location in Novi Sad and Belgrade.
- Free using of brand-new Gym with professional trainers.
- 24/7 insurance against injuries.
- Private health insurance.
- Life insurance.
If you are in the short-selected list of the candidate, you will be contacted.
Schneider Electric DMS NS
Schneider Electric DMS NS je softverska IT kompanija za istraživanje, razvoj i inženjering u oblasti upravljanja elektroenergetskim sistemima.Glavni proizvod, DMS softver, obuhvata razne analitičke funkcije za proračun i optimizaciju rada elektrodistributivnih kompanija. Takođe obezbeđuje alate potrebne za efikasno praćenje, upravljanje, dizajn i optimizaciju distributivnih sistema.Ovaj paket je najnapredniji softverski sistem na svetu (potvrđeno od strane vodećih konsultantskih kuća u SAD-u)…Više o poslodavcu