At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are looking for a new team member to support logistic activities regarding Shipping in order to to drive cost reduction, service levels, safety and effective utilization of warehouse and logistics activities.
You will be based in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia
The position is for limited period of time until September 2022.
What will you do:
- Check the inventory and production pipeline on a daily basis to know if the material is ready for shipping.
- You will go through the planning of the delivery, load tracks in SAP and booking the trucks.
- You will be responsible for managing the different shipping methods, organizing spot deliveries, creating invoices and coordinating the customs clearance process.
- You will manage the dispatches and prepare the necessary documentation for example delivery notes and certifications.
- You will be in contact with our market companies, communicate with the Customer Service Representatives (order management) and Forwarders, inform them about any changes, solve issues if necessary.
- You will also cooperate with the Quality Assurance team members in case of quality related issues.
- Run activities to ensure deliveries to customers: Fill proper documentation for all goods out of factory (e.g., invoices, customs documentation).
- Run proper analyses to support resolve or support issues that might arise with port/customs/transportation company.
- Run process in order to deliveries to customer (e.g., from port to customer site) and link factories to customers to shipping company/road transportation.
- Bring suggestions for continuous improvement in the following areas – safety, quality, BRC compliance, Carrier management, Yard management.
Who you are
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree or higher in International Trade, Industrial Engineer, Logistics Engineer or similar.
- Prior experience in shipments and logistics operations, import & export, administration,etc.
- Knowledge on inventories and warehouse operations.
- Availability to change shifts.
- Fluent in English and Serbian.
- Nice to have knowledge of SAP
- Nice to have knowledge in continuous improvement
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits