Shipyard Begej is seeking the services of a:
to provide coordination and support services for our international guests. Begej Shipyard is in Zrenjanin however the position does not mean full time attendance in Zrenjanin. Often the guests arrive on the weekends or in the evening. This means that you need to be contactable. You will be aware of when the customers arrive and will be available as support to them. The Role The role does not demand a fixed working schedule but will be determined by the arrival and departure of our guests. For example, during the beginning and middle part of the ship construction there are not so many international guests however towards the end of construction many guests arrive.
Customers lose their luggage; they need taxis; customer’s need translation in restaurants. It’s varied and interesting.
- Coordination of international flights
- Coordination of transfers from the airport to hotels
- Coordination of accommodation
- Providing help desk services to international guests
- Problem solving issues as they occur
- Preparation of weekend trips
- Development of itineraries for our guests
- Production of a guest services folder
- Locating services as required for international guests
- You should be well connected, friendly, open minded and have excellent English
- You understand the challenges that international guests face in foreign countries and are happy to make their stay here more enjoyable
- You know how and where to get something done
- You know the how and where to book a restaurant, how to be good company and how to be sympathetic
- You know how to keep confidentiality
- You like to be independent, to know how to use a computer well
- You have a driver’s license and are well presented
- Shipyard Begej is one of the leading inland waterway ship construction companies in Europe. The company is owned and managed by Westerners and we have a clear direction and view of our future.
Further information – To learn more about the role and to be invited for an interview, please send a copy of your CV, a motivation letter and a photograph to the email address included:
Deadline for applications: 15.12.2010.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!