Software Project Manager (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to bring a future vision of the automotive world. The solution that your team is developing introduces advanced services enabling connected vehicle concepts and novel use-cases.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and have an opportunity to work on multidisciplinary projects related to advanced vehicle diagnostics. These projects cover multiple disciplines and technologies, including embedded hardware and firmware, desktop & mobile apps, and cloud-based services.
Find out more about Continental:
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Implement and monitor development procedures and methods
- Setup and drive implementation of a multidisciplinary project as defined by the specification documentation
- Provide iterative planning of the efforts required to implement required tasks
- Evaluate the roles and define development project organization
- Assign the work packages to the development project team members and ensure proper execution
- Ensure that project objectives (schedule, resources, quality) for the overall development project are met and maintained
- Perform risk management for the overall development project
- Represent the development project in the core team, reporting on the progress
- Coordinates regular development project meetings (HW, ME, SW and system), identify impediments and seek solutions
- Own the responsibility for the budget and timing
- Determine additional resources needed (test equipment, material) and plan their distribution and use
- University Degree (i.e., Organizational, Technical, Computer Science)
- Acting as a project manager (or a similar role) for three years or more, in a tech field
- Owner of the team's commitments and results, leading by an example
- Fluent in English, advanced user of MS Office suite
- Ability to understand complex project documentation
- Self-motivated and self-organized
- Attention to detail
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Basic understanding of automotive and automotive diagnostics
- Experience using an agile methodology
- Experience using JIRA or similar ticketing system
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu