PLAYSTUDIOS is an award-winning developer of beautiful and engaging games of chance. With content studios in Tel Aviv , Belgrade, the San-Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, and Hong Kong, we craft and care for our collection of top-ranked apps. We are growing quickly and partnering with some of the world's largest entertainment companies.
Talent Recruiter is an important priority for us.
We are looking for an outstanding person, someone with a passion for recruitment in all aspects.
If you think you can delivering excellence in every aspect of the recruiting world, you are our person.
As part of your role you will:
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process
- Work closely with business partners and hiring managers in order to understand the needs of a given role
- Create top talent pipelines by using innovative talent acquisition channels
- Proactively headhunt and source for a new talent
- Cooperate with professional communities where talents are located and within that creating strong connection for future recruitments
- Actively contribute to the creation and development of employer brand
- Create and determine recruiting KPIs by working and analyzing data
- +4 years experience in Technical recruitment- a must!
- High English proficiency
- Proven experience in managing full recruitment cycle: Define the needs, sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing candidates, on-boarding.
- Proven experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc'..)
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative and professionalism
Playstudios International Europe
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 112457425
- Matični broj: 21678597