Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Adaptiv provides enterprise-wide credit and market risk management solutions for financial services institutions. Adaptiv assists institutions of varying size and complexity to deploy technology to meet both internal and regulatory requirements for risk management and operational control. Adaptiv helps financial services institutions from the banking, hedge fund, asset management, insurance and corporate sectors with our deep understanding of risk management and operational processes.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an experienced treasury professional to join our successful team as Technical Support Consultant. You will help clients develop more efficient tools, models and processes for their trading and risk management operations. You will take part in the advisory, management, implementation, resolving client issues, integration and customization of our products at investment banks and financial institutions, aiming to stream-line them for cutting-edge performance and business processing.
As a new member of the crew you will be extensively trained in our products and supported by senior colleagues. Considering your previous experience from the field, required adequate add-on training and parallel work with our senior associates would be arranged prior to engaging in live assignments. Responsibilities will include:
- Execute assignments by delivering customer facing on-site consultancy services
- Guide and assist clients in configuring, extending and integrating FIS software in customers’ environments
- Deliver user training
- Provide business expertise and best practice in the trading and risk space
- Resolve client specific product challenges as well as consulting customer on best use of the FIS software
- Continuously improve your own understanding of the Adaptiv solution.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Securing customer satisfaction, including promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active resolution.
What you bring
- Degree in Scientific Discipline (Finance/Mathematics /Engineering or Computer Sciences)
- Working understanding of Capital Markets instruments, both listed and OTC
- Good understanding of IFRS standards
- Understand the workflow of trading processes
- Experience from the financial sector, software industry or in a financial software technical support environment
- Experience of software development or configuration for client-server based, object-oriented and relational database technology
- Ideally solid knowledge of SQL Server, C/C++ or Python
- Fluent in English (both verbal and in writing)
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE