Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Manager Service team are mainly a technical team based across Europe supporting the Adaptiv and Front Arena products as part of the Capital Markets division within FIS. We maintain internal environment and support clients mainly across Europe and Africa however we are always interacting with a wider global team. The team build, maintain environment and trouble shoot issues as well as liaise with clients, business consultants and the development teams
What you will be doing:
- Monitor and maintain all the CX Teams Server.
- Build maintain and patch Oracle and MSSQL Servers.
- Be a reference for any technical questions
- Install and troubleshoot Adaptiv and Front Arena applications
- Review MS team tickets and alerts.
- Document any new procedures or changes if made.
What you bring:
- Oracle and general dba skills
- Knowledge of operation systems and network connectivity
- Ability to debug issue, sometime under pressure.
- Work in logical manor, following predetermined steps
- Have the ability and energy to learn new products
Added bonus if you have:
- Linux or Unix knowledge
- Scripting in areas like Python and Power Shell
- Knowledge of SQL Analysis Services
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE