Would you like to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation of smartphone technologies? Are you interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you!
Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We aro looking for a bright and ambitious Technical Writer to support our worldwide software engineering teams.
Under the direction of the Technical Communication Team Leader, you will be embedded within a well-established engineering team as the “documentation owner” throughout a product’s full development lifecycle -- from product requirements through development, build and test.
Your role within the project will be to collect and gather information from various sources within the product engineering team and to manage and deliver high quality end user documentation including user guides, installation and maintenance guides, and technical reference guides.
You will need to manage and prioritize a varied workload and enjoy a customer-focused technical writing role in a constantly changing environment. You will report to Daon’s Global Head of Engineering.
You have the most of:
- Excellent writing, editing, and grammar skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Markdown language and HTML authoring as used in conjunction with GitHub Manager.
- Knowledge of creating and editing Swagger API Reference materials.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, SnagIt (screen capture tool), and diagram-creation software (InfoGraphics).
- Knowledge of documentation production processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of documentation content management and version control.
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport with members of the engineering team including developers, architects, QC engineers and the Product Support teams.
- Experience producing training and how-to videos to embed in the web-based portal.
- High level of organization and communication skills/abilities
- A team-oriented approach and ability to work well under pressure
- Enthusiasm for learning about new technologies and concepts
Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach - work from home or office
- Special budget for work from home equipment purchase
- Modern new office in the city center
- Flexible working schedule
Health & Wellness
- Full-covered medical insurance for you and your family
- Fitpass Card
- Company-sponsored life insurance
Learning & Development
- An opportunity to work with the latest tech stack within the growing world of biometric and identity
- Budget for your education and personal development
- Organized Sport&Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical team
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!
O kompanijiOsnovan 2001. godine u Dablinu, Daon je postao jedna od vodećih svetskih kompanija prepoznata po inovacijama u oblastima biometrijske autentifikacije i identity menadžmenta. Daon je inovator u kombinovanju sigurnosnih rešenja koristeći biometrijsku autentifikaciju u oblastima digitalnog bankarstva, travel industrije, platnih sistema verifikacije, osiguranja, telekomunikacija i druge kritičke infrastrukture.Od osnivanja kompanije, naša misija je uvek ista: da postanemo vodeća identity…Više o poslodavcu