KROMBERG & SCHUBERT is a global industrial group primarily active in automotive industry that provides its products to the largest European car manufacturers (VW, BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Skoda...).
It employs over 48.000 people worldwide in more than 40 different locations.
Our clients in Krusevac are Skoda Fabia and Skoda Superb. At this moment we employ around 1100 people.
Our Company is looking for a candidate who will become a part of our team for the position Warehouse Manager.
Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing overall warehouse operations including the raw material stock, preparation of Kanban material for production, finished goods stock and Dispatch Warehouse. Responsible for 100 people in three shifts. Directly reports to Logistics Manager.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Warehouse organization and supervision of work in three shifts and complete stock management.
• Regular inventory checks and supplies records.
• Bookkeeping and preparing materials for production.
• Work schedule change, evaluation of employees and taking care of absent employees.
• Monitoring forklift operations.
• Preparation of audit, following of standards and monitoring cleanliness of Warehouse.
• Defining, monitoring and evaluating of the KPI’s and to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
• Adaptation and revision of KPI’s at least ones a year.
• Coordination and implementation of new processes/changes in accordance with production needs.
• Preparing reports and providing information to superior and other Departments in accordance with needs of working processes.
• University degree VI or VII degree
• Fluent English
• Excellent knowledge of MS-Office
• Knowledge of KROSY, internal administrative system of KSSR-Kr
• Knowledge of the flow of materials - Kanban System
• Knowledge of material and warehouse management
• Knowledge of regulation for forklift operations
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage with projects
• Ability to manage people in three shifts
• Creativity and analytical thinking
• Structured and systematic approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Organizational and planning skills
• Ability to manage costs
• Team player
If you find the position interesting and you match the requirements, please send your cover letter and your professional CV in English language.
Only applications sent within the dead line stated in this advertisement will be taken in consideration.
Kromberg & Schubert Srbija d.o.o. Kruševac
- Srbija, Kruševac, Bruski put 19
- PIB: 109664566