Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Workforce Reporting Analyst
Workforce Reporting Analyst is responsible for creation, managing and analysis for Reporting process for Customer Care Department.This position also support business process improvement regarding automation and performance efficiency based on knowledge gained from generated reports.
- Creating daily, weekly, monthly, annual, ad-hoc and other needed reports and analysis regarding Customer Care performance and quality of work
- Data analysis and analytical support for all generated reports and reporting requirements
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Recognizing and suggesting improvements of operations based on inputs from reports and analysis
- Giving feedback about all noticed deviations and mitigation strategy
- College/University degree (Mathematics, Business/Economics or Organizational Sciences)
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access SPSS or other data analytics software
- Knowledge of call center – customer care fundamentals
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 14.08.2017.