Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action
Position Summary and Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly demand forecast and short/long term plan for the assigned region.
- Work with and support regional stakeholders (top, medium, and low level management) on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis to lock off demand forecast.
- Lead weekly, bi weekly, monthly demand consumption conference calls within the region.
- Analyze and understand sources of variation to the demand forecast during those weekly, bi weekly, and monthly calls, and feed back into model for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within region to obtain and develop accurate inputs for the demand forecast and plan.
- Work with regional leadership teams to continuously improve models for translating demand forecast/plan into field labor forecast/plan.
- Equip account and field operations teams with data and visualization needs to share benefits with external customers.
- Assist in the development of forecast model, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with other Analysts to develop scorecards and dashboards for KPI tracking.
- Use analytical skills and techniques to identify opportunities to remove waste, save time, increase productivity, and drive continuous improvement within Services organization.
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject matter experts to get to root cause analysis.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Strong Forecasting and Planning knowledge and experience.
- Strong analytical, reasoning skills, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in collaborating and communicating with top level management.
- Superior communication (verbal and written), presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong willingness to learn with an attitude of continuous improvement. Commitment to quality and strong attention to detail.
- High proficiency in Excel, Access, Power Point.
- Demonstrated ability to build automated reporting systems.
- A team player that will think strategically and effectively when faced with difficult challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (BS/BA).
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Knowledge of English language
- Proficient use of forecasting/analytical tools such as Tableau, R, MINITAB.
- Strong knowledge of Statistics and Mathematics.
- Certification in process improvement methodologies and tools (Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, Lean, DFSS, etc.).
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, VBA or similar program languages experience is an asset.
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training