SunGard is a global leader in software and processing solutions for financial services, higher education and the public sector. SunGard serves more than 25,000 customers with 17,000 employees in more than 50 countries, including the world’s 25 largest financial services companies. For more information visit our corporate web site at www.sungard.com. To join our team in Belgrade, we are looking for
Java Technology System Architect
- Opportunity to develop your career in one of the largest software companies in the world
- Opportunity to develop software running in the world’s top financial institutions
- Equal opportunity to all of our employees
- A chance to be creative and to build your ideas into our product
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong Java, J2EE Background as well as Spring, ORM/Hibernate background
- Strong in Java & J2EE design patterns, applying quite a few of them in big projects to solve real life software problems
- Skills in UML in communicating design, architecture of systems would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills and inter personal skills
- Excellent analytical, logical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Experience with Tools like Findbugs, Checkstyle, Sonar
- Technical Lead for Java technology.
- Work on design & development of projects / frameworks.
- Contribute to architectural discussions and innovations in the project / product
- Lead, support and mentor developers and others throughout STS on a variety of issues, including development, support & design.
- Identify, research, and resolve complex technical problems / solutions.
- Map complex business requirements to current and correct architecture, design and design new or re-factor areas where insufficient infrastructure exists in the project.
- Develop application services in Java within the architecture framework and to functional specifications.
- Design application services to meet functional requirements and technical standards established for the application
- Evaluates and recommends solutions, alternative frameworks, products / solutions available to current and future releases of product.
- Mentor developers in the use of unit and integration testing.
- Review code and provide feedback on improvements, patterns and re-factorings.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, onsite team and collaborate on above mentioned tasks
- Will be required to create and maintain technical and process documentation
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV’s and cover letters electronically by 08.05.2013..
Appropriate candidates will be invited for an interview.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA