SunGard is a global leader in
software and processing solutions for financial services, higher education and
the public sector. SunGard serves more than 25,000 customers with 17,000
employees in more than 50 countries, including the world’s 25 largest financial
services companies. For more information visit our corporate web site at www.sungard.com. To join our team in
Belgrade, we are looking for
Java Technology System Architect
- Opportunity to develop your career in one of the
largest software companies in the world
- Opportunity to develop software running in the
world’s top financial institutions
- Equal opportunity to all of our employees
- A chance to be creative and to build your ideas
into our product
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong Java, J2EE Background as well as Spring,
- Strong in Java & J2EE design patterns, applying
quite a few of them in big projects to solve real life software problems
- Skills in UML in communicating design,
architecture of systems would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills and inter
- Excellent analytical, logical reasoning and
problem solving skills
- Experience with Tools like Findbugs, Checkstyle,
- Technical Lead for Java technology.
- Work on design & development of projects /
- Contribute to architectural discussions and
innovations in the project / product
- Lead, support and mentor developers and others
throughout STS on a variety of issues, including development, support &
- Identify, research, and resolve complex
technical problems / solutions.
- Map complex business requirements to current and
correct architecture, design and design new or re-factor areas where
insufficient infrastructure exists in the project.
- Develop application services in Java within the
architecture framework and to functional specifications.
- Design application services to meet functional
requirements and technical standards established for the application
- Evaluates and recommends solutions, alternative
frameworks, products / solutions available to current and future releases of
- Mentor developers in the use of unit and
- Review code and provide feedback on
improvements, patterns and re-factorings.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, onsite
team and collaborate on above mentioned tasks
- Will be required to create and maintain
technical and process documentation
Interested candidates are requested to submit
their CV’s and cover letters electronically by 08.05.2013..
will be invited for an interview.