TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Technical Account Engineer
Position in Belgrade
- First line of enquiry and customer interaction between customers/potential customers and TeleSign by email, phone, develop forums, etc.
- Provide useful and complete responses so care is effective and efficient
- Learn, apply, and articulate TeleSign’s products, services, and operational technology
- Drive increased customer satisfaction by exceeding expectations
Alerting and Communication – Internal and External
- Escalate issues to internal teams when needed (Business Operations, IT Operations, Product Management, Knowledge Engineering, Development)
- Work closely with Service Quality Engineers – understand their role and responsibilities and be able to share their responsibilities when required
- Monitor customers’ traffic via internal tools, proactively notify customers if an anomaly is detected
Technical Knowledge and Documentation
- Maintain and expand technical knowledge across TeleSign products and services, tools, and processes
- Contribute to technical documentation and processes to help work efficiently across Support Organization
- Use and develop basic programming skills and SQL knowledge
- Minimum high school education (preferably in Computer science or IT related field)
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken)
- Strong customer care skills
- Strong knowledge of Network Architecture and Carriers’ ecosystem
- Readiness for shift work
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in innovative technology or software industry a plus
- Ability to use or learn Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, Ticketing Systems such as Jira and Zendesk, Company Internal Confluence and Chat systems
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation
- Flexibility and ability to make things happen
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also friendly working environment
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.