Paid Internship in FIS - Belgrade
FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
We are looking for recent graduates or students in their final year of study to work and gain practical knowledge during internship. This internship will be paid and candidates are expected to work 40 hours per week. Candidates will get an opportunity for a full time employment (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
We are looking for interns who will join our team as:
.NET Developer Intern
Each intern will get hands on experience and a mentor who will work with him/her in order to teach and develop their skills on daily basis.
- Must be university graduates or in their final year of studies with 3 or less exams left before graduation at the faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Organizational Sciences
- Willingness to learn and develop existing knowledge and skills especially in .NET, C# (and related technologies) and object oriented programming
- Candidates should have ability to work both in a team environment and alone;
- Good communications skills are expected
- Written and spoken English is required.
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2019.