We are a new company, but one founded by veterans with more than 10 years of experience in the industry. Making MMO strategy games is our superpower and we are looking for colleagues with whom we can produce the next mobile strategy hit.
As our next 3D artist, you will be contributing by creating characters, buildings and other assets that shape out our game worlds. You will produce original concepts and develop them into finished artwork ready to be implemented inside our games.
The role you will play
- Create characters, buildings, environments and other props in collaboration with the product lead and art director
- Ensure that the assets have a unitary style, as determined with the project’s stakeholders
Requirements you should meet
- A minimum of 2 years of experience and a strong portfolio, demonstrating an ability to work with a broad range of subjects and styles, realistically detailed
- Proficient using 3D Studio Max, Maya, Blender, Zbrush or another modelling tool
- Advanced Photoshop skills and comfortable creating hand painted realistic textures
- Strong 3D texturing skills and be responsible for laying out UVs, as well generating diffuse maps, normal maps, specular maps, etc
- Proven track record of creating both characters and environments (buildings, terrain and other props) using both low-poly and high-poly techniques
- Good understanding in human anatomy. A keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding modeling and lighting
- Able to interpret 2D art direction
- Not afraid to receive and offer constructive feedback
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral
- Competent at animating characters and other game props
- General knowledge about rendering engines and adjacent technologies
- Self-motivation, good communications skills and great team player attitude
- Experience with Unity
- General knowledge about world history would be appreciated. Also the ability to research historical periods and produce assets that bring it to life inside our games
- Passionate about video games
What we offer
- A genuine startup environment (work environment, flexibility, make an impact)
- Actually contribute to making games. As part of a small team, your work will be decisive for shaping out the end product.
- Work on successful titles. Our previous games were featured by Apple, Google and are commercially successful
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to learn directly from a team of seasoned game industry professionals
- Be among the first to embark in the next mobile gaming success story from Belgrade
Deadline for applications: 26.04.2019.
- SRBIJA, Belgrade, Obilicev Venac 18-20
- PIB: 110768274
- Matični broj: 21384631