We are Tummy Games, a mobile game developer focused on Hyper Casual Games – one of the leading Hyper casual mobile game developers and creator of Volley Beans (10.000.000 Players) and Pancake Art (40.000.000 Players).
We are looking for a 3D game designer with experience in the field of game design, a desire to grow and learn along with us, and a very strong interest in mobile games. In this role, you will take part in the formation of features of one of our projects, influence the evolution of the game and share experiences with a unique team of passionate developers.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Planning and preparing visual references
- Creating basic and complex rigs for 3D models (characters, animals, vehicles, objects) in accordance with the pipeline
- Importing and controlling the quality of animation assets
- Creating, developing and continually improving animations
- Exporting animations and importing them into the game
- Understanding and maintaining the current style of our projects
- Closely collaborating on existing and future projects with other team members
- Create clear and concise documentation (flowcharts, mock-ups, spreadsheets) to support the game’s features and maintain it thoroughly.
- Work with other departments throughout the projects’ development and make sure that it meets the highest quality standards.
- Staying up-to-date with the mobile market, playing and analyzing mobile games, and sharing new insights with the team.
- Balance and maintain game systems, meticulously checking all data added to the game for quality and accuracy.
- Actively communicate, ask for feedback and spread the game’s vision to the other team members.
- Generate constructive feedback on any aspect of the project.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent grasp of animation theory
- Previous experience in a similar job position
- Good working knowledge of Autodesk Maya or 3D Max
- Minimum 2 years of game design experience
- Good knowledge of the f2p market, current gaming trends
- Desire to develop games for mobile platforms
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- The ability to clearly articulate and express your thoughts
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Willingness to adapt and iterate content
- Fluent in speaking and writing in the English language
- The ability to set goals and focus on the result of work