Close cooperation with AMI Manager and Clinical Specialists to coordinate and administratively support the educational process organized by the Company for clients: inform about the training schedule, register, prepare, issue certificates, monitor payment of bills, etc. Interact with contractors and technical organizers, control documents for demo samples and closing documents.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Organization and support of the learning process/events/trainings:
- Together with AMI manager and AMI Digital specialist, monitor and plan all educational activities.
- Communicate and assist field team members in organizing training in the field and in cities.
- Organize the order and delivery of demo samples used in training workshops.
- Control the provision of the entire package of closing documents after each event.
- Participate in the tender process for selecting new service providers.
- Interact with representatives of counterparties.
- Monitor compliance with the company's requirements, initiate and supervise the process of signing new contracts and applications for educational and other services. Preparation of the documentation required by compliance (1A, 1B, 4H) and initiating approval process
- Together with the direct supervisor, check all promotional materials, including training slides, for compliance with the Company's requirements. Coordinate materials with regulatory departments.
- Manage Veeva approval process for invitations and agenda (previously provided by AMI manager) and sending to HCPs through a dedicated AMI email address set up for this purpose
- Working with agency(ies) on preparation and localization of all materials based on the instructions from AMI manager (training tools, brochures..)
- Final checking, uploading on the dedicated share point folder and closing of the documentation after each hands-on training
Performance standards and reporting:
- Collect information from on the conducted trainings / master classes / seminars.
- Generate reports on closing documents.
- Regularly update the electronic database of doctors trained.
- Form a monthly report on the trainings / master classes / seminars.
- Regularly provide information on newly trained doctors.
Employee shall perform any additional tasks in line with the orders and instructions of Line Managers and other Superiors in accordance with the function and activity of the company.
- Higher education, preferably in marketing, economics or organization management
- Work experience as a coordinator of training events in a large company for at least 1 year.
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Intermediate (read professional literature, correspond, contact by phone).
- Skills in planning and working in a tight time frame.
- Communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to resolve emerging issues.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Focus on results.
- Ability to work on a computer (MS Office: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point).
- Effective Communication Approach - Collaborates with others on work tasks and presents information to others.
- Receptivity to Feedback – Welcomes and acts on feedback, displays humility, and accepts constructive criticism.
- Navigating Ambiguity – Positively and proactively reacts to and manages ambiguous or unclear situations.
- Learning Orientation – Is curious. Seeks out new ways to do things and new approaches to issues.
- Acting as an Owner – using resources and making decisions in the best interest of the company
AbbVie d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar M.Pupina 115e
- PIB: 109342212
- Matični broj: 21165000