- University degree of the Faculty of Law
- Active PC skills (Microsoft Office, Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of English is mandatory (written and oral communication); knowledge of another foreign language will be an advantage
- Previous legal experience is not necessary, however, it would be highly appreciated (especially AML Anti-Money Laundering/CFT-Combating the Financing of Terrorism)
The ideal candidate would be:
- Independent, systematic and analytical in work
- Responsible, conscientious and organized
- Pleasant, adaptable, flexible and kind person
- Eloquent person with good communication skills
- Developed skills of logical thinking, reasoning and multitasking
- Willingness to solve problems and teamwork
- Provides legal support to the company's business and business development in the field of law, obligations, protection of intellectual property and legal affairs on the international level
- Expresses legal opinion in all situations when necessary and advises staff in accordance with his legal knowledge and regulations and provides legal support in all fields of interest of the company
- Deals with laws, regulations and acts and accompanying business documentation for the needs of the company from a legal point of view
- Collects and prepares the necessary documentation and responds to requests from the authorities
- Monitors activities from the perspective of personal data protection policy
- Engages in the search, review and resolution of suspicious transactions and risks (prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing)
- Counsels of APS staff in the Region to enhance understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues (AML and CFT), policies, procedures, regulations
- Deals with labor law and support in KYC procedures (performs due diligence on new clients)
We offer you: Job contract, Paid training, Pleasant environment and a young and chosen team.
The office is located in the city center (Belgrade-center).
All candidates will be informed about the outcome of the competition for job, and candidates who enter the shortlist will be invited for an interview. We thank all the candidates who apply in advance.
Applications for the competition with a short biography (CV) should be sent electronically.
- Srbija, Beograd, Beogradska 114a
- PIB: 109993864
- Matični broj: 21281565