Recruitment Administrator with German
As a Recruitment Administrator with German, you will be a part of collaborative administration team and have a chance to build your expertise working within a renowned international organisation and become a trusted advisor for your colleagues and customers.
We are currently looking for candidates who speak fluent English and German. Your task will be supporting our recruiters and hiring managers with various administrative tasks – a role that is crucial for seamless of smooth flow of the hiring process.
Don’t hesitate, join us and get your administration skills to the next level!
Role level: entry level/junior specialist
- Scheduling candidate interviews, collating documents and sending meeting invitations
- Posting job adverts on various internal and external portals
- Allocating vacancies to recruitment teams
- Other general administrative support whenever required
- Day to day contact with HMs, internal & external candidates - by phone and email.
- Working with recruitment systems and technologies and ensuring they are being used effectively.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, making sure they are constantly up to date with the process.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports when required.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in English - both verbal and written
- Fluency in German - at least C1 level, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to details
- Previous experience in HR/corporate administration or in customer service would be an asset
- Other relevant experience is also welcome
- Strong customer focus, pro-active and positive approach.
- Ability to effectively work in a team as well as individually.
- Strong motivation to join AMS and develop in administration area.
AMS takes a total reward approach to compensation and benefits. Because ‘doing well’ can mean different things to different people, but increasingly it means taking a balanced, sustainable approach to life - and work.
- Compensation (base pay and Incentive pay – including merit increases and bonuses)
- 26 days of annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Development and career opportunities (training programs, coaching and mentoring, progression opportunities)
- Work/life balance – including flexible work arrangements, sabbaticals, employee assistance
- Work buddy to support you in the first weeks of employment