SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our EDS (Electrical Distribution Systems) segment
AQP Leader ensures for each specifically developed project that Customer requirements and Aptiv Internal quality requirements are met.
- Provide quality support on all products from new products development, using Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) framework, to close & transfer to Operations.
- Be the Voice of the Quality in the European Management Project review meetings.
- Participate on project product and process gates as Design Reviews; PDP gates reviews; Operational gates reviews;
- Interact effectively at all levels, and across all functions to assure proper escalation of issues that can impact flawless launches and PDP gates and actively participate to problem solving process.
- Support application of design of processes, quality tools and QVC gates to ensure all failure modes are defined and addressed.
- Assure that Production Readiness Assessment is planned and executed for all projects and business transfers.
- Manage Customer Satisfaction swim lane processes and procedures.
- Assure that all projects meet requirements for process design.
- Assure that Project Quality Plan is defined in accordance with the customer (timing, AQP requirements, Quality requirements, critical characteristics,…)
- Assure appropriate AQP communication plan with customer (support, frequency, deliverables,…) and internally.
- Monitor AQP Activities for the projects. Monitor QVC CS gates.
- Assure that process design metrics are defined, monitored and actions are taken to achieve targets.
- Assure that all Project Quality related customer visits / audits at the plant are prepared and accompanied properly.
- Train, develop and empower AQP Teams in both their technical and supervisory roles.
- Expense Management - ensure that the department stays within budget throughout the year.
- University degree - technical science or engineering
- Experience in Production/Quality System Management
- Advanced German language knowledge is obligatory (B1/B2)
- Minimum 3 years of supervising experience
- Strong knowledge in customer relationships
- Knowledge of quality tools such as PFMEA, SPC / Process Control, Root Cause Analysis / Problem Solving, Poka-Yoke, and other Six Sigma tools
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
EDS (Electrical Distribution Systems) leverages our heritage as a global architecture provider and systems integrator to deliver the high speed data and electrical power distribution systems required for feature rich, highly automated vehicles.
If you are interested in becoming part of our dynamic team of professionals, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit https://www.aptiv.com/careers
Deadline for applications: 30.01.2020.