We have an excellent opportunity for a self-driven and competent Collection Specialist responsible for all aspects of collections, resolving customer billing and reduction of Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). Must be professional, flexible and be able to work high-volume collection calls and emails. This position will be filled by a remote employee in Serbia, working US hours, though they will be part of dedicated Collection team in the US.
- Primary focus is to contact customers to collect past due invoices.
- Review and analyze accounts receivable aging.
- Understand and follow electronic billing life cycle process to take actions to resolve accounts receivable.
- Document collection status using Salesforce, spreadsheet and Intacct.
- Handle incoming phone calls and transfer to appropriate personnel.
- Research and process cancellations, refunds and write offs.
- Process credit memos and account adjustments.
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis to identify high risk accounts.
- Investigate historical data for debts and bills.
- Take action to encourage timely payments.
- Update customer account status records such as new customer information/new credit card information.
- Support Accounting personnel to reconcile accounts on month end closings.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties.
- Experienced with Collection and Billing software.
- Ability to use discretion and judgement in resolving inquiries and issues.
- Ability to work with various departments.
- Comfortable working with targets and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Proven excellent communication and interpersonal skills - verbal and written English
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Work hours: 3PM-11PM Serbian local time, team may be required to work some holidays
- Team members will be hired on a full-time contract, with competitive salary matching experience
- Taxes & PIO/Health contributions fully paid as per Serbian labor law.
- Employees will be part of the US team reporting to the Team Lead from the US.
- Appropriate training will be provided to each new team member.
ShowingTime is a leading showing software and market stats service provider for the residential real estate industry in the US and Canada with 20+ years of experience and range of products offered on multiple platforms. Our products essentially automate showing scheduling and management processes for MLSs, associations, offices and agents; simplify report generating process using MLS data; and deliver buyer leads generated from real estate websites. Our Serbian product development team was set up…Više o poslodavcu