Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Virtus from FIS Managed Services provides middle office support to global asset managers. Our managed services platform offers a fully automated front to back-office systems and service support infrastructure.
Our European team is responsible for providing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to our rapidly expanding client base.
What You Will Be Doing
- Supports assigned Trust Relationship Manager in the administration of trust securities accounts
- Interacts in an ongoing relationship with associated financial partners and trust clients
- Assists with account administration functions to ensure client satisfaction
- Preparing daily reconciliation of cash transactions ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Managing large volumes of transactions, while monitoring account balances and actively researching discrepancies with various agents and clients.
- Performs daily account activity
- Posts receipts
- Enters pending trade orders
- Raises cash for distributions
- Enters check/wire requests
- Submits ACH transfer instructions
- Handles account inquiries
- Opens/closes accounts
- Administers all systems related to management of trust accounts.
- Maintains all account documentation for current and historical monitoring of accounts.
- Works independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated or consult with a senior colleague
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or finance, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Typically financial services industry experience, preferably in structured finance, CLO/CDOs, syndicated loans, and/or corporate trust securities
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel
Added Bonus If You Have
- Knowledge of CLO/CDO and/or structured finance
- Trust system experience
What We Offer You
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište. Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 60 000 zaposlenih i preko 20 000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 200 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa. Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FIS je moj prvi i jedini poslodavac, još od 2012. Za to je najviše zaslužan sjajni Collateral tim, mada je atmosfera u celoj kancelariji izuzetna. Kolege su veliki stručnjaci, posao je raznovrstan, a ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE