The Search Group (www.thesearchgroup.com) is currently hiring an Account Executive in its Serbia office. We are seeking a client-focused professional with some knowledge of the research (due diligence) industry, or legal, risk and compliance fields, to build and maintain positive client relationships.
The candidate must have the ability to consult and work closely with our clients ensuring their requirements and needs are fully understood and met.
The position offers an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant and multicultural environment. This is fast-growing company which has a culture of recognition and appreciation of its employees. We also offer many opportunities for professional growth.
About the firm
The Search Group (TSG) is a decade-old risk and research consultancy which performs various levels of due diligence for its clients in addition to providing business intelligence. Its roots are in Eastern Europe where it was one of the first such consultancies. However, not long after its establishment it expanded into East Asia on the back of client demand. Its two hubs are in Hong Kong and Belgrade, where it maintains offices and a core of full-time employees.
Our research is designed to help clients understand their risks in a number of situations. Some of those situations include investment opportunities, understanding supply chains, assisting with litigation and much more. Much of what we do, however, is designed to help organisations meet their legal and regulatory obligations. For example, companies may be required to know with whom or what they are doing business before they enter into a relationship or transaction. Such research may be required in support of a stock market listing, before the merger of two companies, or the buy-out of one by another. We also help companies manage their financial crime risks.
We have a reputation for high-quality products offered at competitive pricing, and this is a reputation of which we are justifiably proud. We have a team of multilingual analysts, which we use to help our clients extend their research capabilities. We can conduct research in over 40 languages out of which 35 are covered in-house through our teams.
As an Account Executive, you will serve as the main point of contact for our clients providing them with on-going support. This means addressing their specific needs and requirements throughout the life of any project and beyond.
You will also act as a bridge between our Operations team and the client, and you will be responsible for positive business outcomes. This means working with both sides to ensure that the level of service and quality of our products is never compromised.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive and manage relationships with our customers
- Understand requirements and requests from clients for new projects, manage their expectations while overseeing the team’s capacity internally to ensure client satisfaction and quality standards are met
- Provide customer support at every stage of the project cycle from initiation to successful completion
- Monitor project completion and track deadlines
- Always acknowledge and effectively communicate customers’ feedback internally so appropriate steps can be taken accordingly. When appropriate, escalate issues to Head of Client Management
- With a deep understanding of TSG’s offerings, advise clients on best approaches and solutions to their requests
- Closely collaborate with the Operations team to provide quick and informed answers to clients’ queries and follow-ups
- Conduct periodic update meetings with clients keeping them informed of any new developments and capabilities happening at TSG
- Adequately inform Operations team of any changes in the clients’ requirements
- Stay organized and maintain Client documentation and project database
Depending on the level of experience of the candidate, you will undergo an in-house training program to ensure your knowledge is compatible with the demands of the role.
The person we are looking for will have the following:
Qualifications and skills
- Strong English-language spoken and writing skills
- University degree level
- At least 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of due diligence preferred – see notes below
- Ability to learn and understand software tools
- At least two-year work experience in a research-related capacity – see notes below
- Fluency in another language is desirable
- Strong communication and people skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization and time-management skills
Notes: Knowledge of due diligence preferred, however, candidates with a background in research, law, compliance or risk disciplines may also apply. TSG will also consider candidates with operational experience in the financial services industry or related fields.
The person we are looking for will also be the following:
- Good listener, able to understand our clients’ needs
- Ready to embrace and display TSGs core values
- Results-orientated but keeps clients’ interests at heart
- Team-player with a positive attitude and approachable personality
- Ready to go the extra mile to nurture client relationships
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing and fast paced work environment
- Able to cope with tight deadlines and level-headed when faced with demanding situations
How to Apply
If you are interested and want to know more about this position feel free to seek more information from the below email address. Otherwise, interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations electronically.
Balkan Research Limited Branch Ogranak Beograd
The Search Group Global provides its clients with the local information they need for a variety of purposes – including due diligence (on prospective relationships with customers, joint venture partners, vendors and other contractual relationships); employee screening; and many types of regulatory compliance. Our on-the-ground, in-house researchers are strategically placed in key cities in all the markets we serve. To our clients these researchers deliver intimate local knowledge that would…Više o poslodavcu