We are a fully remote accounting firm expanding in Canadian tax and corporate services and we are looking for a new member to join our international team.
In starting this corporate department, we are looking for a bookkeeper, with good knowledge of Intuit Quickbooks.
- Full-time position – 40h a week.
- It is a remote position. You are expected to be proficient in Intuit Quickbooks. As this department matures, your tasks will be defined and evolve, and training beyond bookkeeping will be provided.
- Flexible working hours – Work anywhere in the world!
- High growth potential
- Assistance with gathering relevant information to complete tax returns;
- Communication with clients,
- Update bookkeeping software as appropriate,
- Tax return preparation upon finishing the first training;
- Provide exceptional customer service;
- As we are starting this new department, being flexible and proactive, able to adapt to new tasks is essential.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ethical and interpersonal skills;
- Strong work ethics – working online requires self-motivation to create your own schedule
- Proficient skills in Intuit Quickbooks;
- Strong attention to details while analyzing data;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Kanada, Toronto, 439 University Avenue - 5th Floor