Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the manufacturing plant in Novi Sad we are currently looking for:
- University degree in Economics, Finance or similar
- Knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP standards
- Advance knowledge of MS Office
- Preferable experience in automotive industry
- Preferable knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in English language
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Type of employment: temporary – one year
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, verify and record incoming invoices
- Posts transactions to journal
- Checks for completeness and accuracy of FA
- Ensures timely and accurate capitalization and depreciation postings
- VAT return calculation and booking
- Performs account reconciliations
- Prepares financial reports by collecting and analyzing account information and trend
- Ensures compliance with local legislation and tax requirements
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause by clicking.
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2019.