An established, multi - family office located in Zurich with a strong focus on international clientele is looking for a highly dynamic individual to fill in the position for a full time Accountant in our group supporting teams in Cyprus and Switzerland. For further information on us and what we do please also refer to our websites http://www.aspermont.com.cy/ and http://www.aspermontcapital.ch/.
- Handle accounting for Real Estate Projects
- Handle accounting and bookkeeping requirements on behalf of the company, its group companies and client companies
- Preparation of Management Accounts and reports
- Monitor cash floats
- Filing of documents in an orderly manner
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, petty cash, debtors and creditors
- Create and maintain modelling-sheet and presentations
Required Qualifications / Knowledge
- Ideally educated to degree of LCCI, CAT
- 5+ years of relevant experience is a must as a client Bookkeeper/Accountant
- VAT experience
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken)
- Good attention to details and organisational skills
- Familiar with accounting software (knowledge of SAGE or Esoft will be considered as an advantage)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume and any reference letters. Your application will be handled with highest confidentiality, We are happy to contact you after we received your documents.
We would like to point out that application documents via employment agencies will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: 09.02.2020.