Cycle Credit Serbia is a part of ICAP Group of companies and is conducting business in the field of Receivables Management and Debt Collection over 10 years in Serbia.
Cycle Credit operates since 1996 and currently employs more than 650 agents in Greece, Romania (Cycle European SRL), Bulgaria (Cycle Credit) and Serbia (Cycle Credit Beograd doo). Using the most advanced technology for classifying the factors and the conditions with respect to debtors and debts Cycle relies on objective indicators to handle each case in a customized way. As a result, Cycle obtains the best possible results.
With always growing portfolio, Cycle Credit Serbia has the opening for in-house Accountant position:
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Payroll preparation and execution
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Tax and Vat preparation and submission
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on receivables/payables reports
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years of experience
- English professional fluency
Cycle Credit offers:
Dynamic and responsible position within the company with a constant growth of the market share.
- Work in a highly professional environment
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Good financial conditions
Deadline for applications: 13.03.2020.