The HTEC Group is a technology consulting and development company headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with regional offices in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, the UK, and the Balkans (Serbia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and North Macedonia).
Our mission is to provide exceptional consulting and technology development services to enable our customers to become digital leaders in their industries and, in doing so, to create an environment that enables our employees to achieve their maximum professional potential.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our team as an Accountant.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Owns and executes basic accounting processes within the area of expertise in order to document properly business transaction and to submit timely and accurate financial statements,
- To keep updated the journal of entry and general ledger to properly reflect current financial position of the company,
- Support senior accountant or Head of accounting and tax in preparation and submission of tax returns in order to fulfill company’s fiscal obligation,
- Ensures that payment and treasury operations including petty cash are done according to HTEC’s policies and procedures and in order to support accurate cash management process,
- Ensures legal and regulatory compliance with the local tax and accounting laws and other regulatory standards and HTEC’s policies in order to safeguard the company from potential incompatibility risks,
- Contributes with expert knowledge and proper documentation during the audit process and ensures timely and clean audit completion,
- Control and entry of the incoming invoices, annual and periodical stock take, records and tracking of fixed assets and amortization calculation, evidence and recording of bank statements, reconciliation of receivables and payables, year and monthly close and transfer of the opening balance, inventory control and recording, recording and bookkeeping of the invoices.
- Control and recording of the petty cash,
- Recording the other documents that are related to financial matters,
- Proper cost center and profit centers allocation of business transaction,
- Communication with auditors, banks, external accounting agencies, local administration, and public institutions, tax and fiscal consultants,
- University degree in accounting, business or economics (VII degree, Bsc or Msc)
- 2+ years of working experience in accounting
- English language skills fluent to upper-intermediate
- High integrity and reliability
- Attentive to details
- Ability to work independently
What we offer:
- Permanent contract and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare service
- Team events and sport activities
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
High Tech Engineering Center d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115
- PIB: 105793138
- Matični broj: 20457759