Touch Support is a multinational Business Process Optimization company based in the United States. Since 2003, we have grown to over 200 employees and expanded to several offices in Europe. In Serbia, we are present under Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand. We are rapidly expanding our client base in the field of Finance and Accounting services and are looking for a motivated individual to assist with the team’s daily operations.
Since the pandemic, we’ve learned that our staff prefers working from the comfort of their homes, so we almost entirely switched to remote work. This is also a work-from-home position, but we provide all the necessary equipment and have long experience and success with training and onboarding new team members online.
For that reason, we are accepting applications from anywhere in Serbia!
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Assigning invoices to appropriate Accounts Payable personnel through emails and tickets
- Generating and running various Accounts Payable reports
- Vendor invoices statements review (checking invoice entries to the system)
- Other assistance to the AP team (review and entry of financial documentation such as invoices, bills, liaising with customers and vendors as and when required, other tasks as needed)
- Other tasks assigned by management (documentation, training, client communication, etc.)
Requirements for all the positions:
You are a great candidate for this position if you:
- Are proficient and confident with the English language in writing and speaking
- Have basic computer skills and are capable of comprehending new software easily
- Have an eye for detail and are thorough in the review of documentation
- Are highly organized, can prioritize tasks, and can multitask
- Ability to work US working hours (local afternoon hours)
Please submit your resume in the English language. Applications written in any other language will not be considered.
What do we offer?
- This is an entry-level position with various tasks within different departments (Project Management team, Accounting team, - Documentation team). With being exposed to different teams and processes, you will have a wide range of opportunities for future career growth, depending on your interests and ambitions.
- Since this is a beginning position, we will teach you from scratch even if you don’t have previous experience.
- We sponsor different internal and external certifications to boost the growth of our team.
- Stability is crucial for our employees, and we couldn’t agree more. Therefore, all of our Employment contracts are for an indefinite period.
- Excellent teamwork and comradery across offices. The team is always ready to lend a helping hand in need, and the office atmosphere is quite laid-back: If you feel comfortable wearing slippers, that’s fine by us!
Touch Support, Inc.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 6257 North McCormick Blvd, Suite A – 231