Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Responsible for Fixed Assets incl. process and inventory
- Supports BA management in planning and calculating yearly budgets/forecasts and preparing reports for fixed assets activities
- Supports investment analysis and calculation of new projects (CAPEX Card)
- Responsible for cross border hiring and SLA agreements
- Responsible for non conformance costs (NCC) monthly reporting
- Substitutes and supports Product Cost Controller Professional/Functional Controlling Professional
- Conducts continuous process improvement
- Knowledge and monitoring of all company and legal procedures in dedicated area of work
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- University degree in Economics or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience in same or similar position
- Advanced usage of SAP system
- Excellent PC skills (advanced Excel program knowledge)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team skills
Applying to join us – straightforward
If you are interested, please apply electronically by 27.11.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.