MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share.
MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.
To support our team at the new plant in Loznica we are currently looking for,
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for general ledgers management and month end close
- Liaison with Finance Manager and General Manager for preparation of periodical financial reporting and management reporting
- Supervise the work of payable, receivable and cost accountant
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting, liaison with relevant responsible department for onsite asset management
- Responsible for tax, subsidies and other statutory filing and compliances
- Support in rolling forecast and annual budget preparation
- Prepare correspondence to the parent and group companies
- Other ad hoc assignments
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor Degree or vocational training in the commercial area
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years of accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge in month- and year-end closing procedures
- Fluent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing, English can be used as working language
- Solid knowledge of all Office programs (esp. Excel) experience with an ERP system
- Experience in setting up Internal Control would be a plus
- Result-oriented, very accurate working style, can work under time pressure
- Hands-on mentality
- Good communicator with intercultural skills
Reporting line: Finance Manager
Please send your resume in both Serb and English electronically.
For more information about Minth Group visit: www.minthgroup.com
Deadline for applications: 08.01.2020.