We build and operate apps within the PLAYSTUDIOS family that reaches millions of players every month. We are building a best-of-breed development and operations group and are looking for top tier talent who can help us create and optimize high quality games in the rapidly evolving social and mobile gaming markets. We are currently looking for an experienced Accounting and Reporting Specialist for PSE. This position will dually report to the Head of Finance, Israel (EMEA) and US Corporate Controller with the administrative and accounting operations of our Serbian operations in Europe.
- Supporting the month /quarter and year-end close for the relevant Legal Entities.
- Supporting the local finance initiatives for managing accounts payable and initiating vendor payments,
- Perform month end tasks such as posting journal entries, payroll journal uploads in NetSuite, creation and posting of standard journals, accruals, and prepayments in NetSuite.
- Manage the legal entity’s monthly actual uploads into NetSuite (Group consolidation tool) in accordance with regional and group reporting requirements.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations for the legal entity; and follow up on unreconciled items
- Coordinate with third-party accounting firms on a regular basis, including reconciliation between NetSuite records and third-parties records.
- Assist with VAT & Tax Declarations as required
- Assist with Internal & External Financial Audit of respective legal entity/entities.
- Assist with ad-hoc / project tasks as required
- Responsible for implementing effective internal controls within the Reporting function
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement in the Reporting Function
- Ensuring the proper filing and archiving of Accounting records in line with company guidelines.
- Provide support to the US Corporate Finance team on reporting related topics for closings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
- Excellent fluency and proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledgeable of IFRS and Local GAAP.
- Experience with NetSuite.
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently and demonstrate strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and independent personality
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Friendly, collaborative, and personable
- Detail orientated and methodical; ability to prioritize efficiently.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with BlackLine
- Experience with IFRS 16 Leases
Playstudios International Europe
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 112457425
- Matični broj: 21678597