SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Accounts Receivables Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Accounts Receivables Specialist
The position holder will be responsible for daily post of incoming payments, booking into correct customer accounts and matching against the correct invoices, to perform payment allocation and clearings. He/she will be dealing with banking checks processing, raising invoices and credit notes, booking invoices through IATA application and checking receipt of pre-payments.
- Raise invoices as per instructions for some sub-processes (e.g. interest charge, real estate sub-rent, calibration, HR)
- Raise credit notes as per received requests
- Book and process invoices through IATA
- Ensure accurate and timely cash allocation for incoming payments from customers
- Perform month-end reporting and reconciliation
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance
- SAP knowledge (FI module) would be strongly desired
- Experience in MS-Office (Excel)
- 1-3 years of working experience in Accounting/Invoicing
- Team player
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Initiative and willing to learn
- English level B2; German language would be desired
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 19.02.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!