N Family Club is a fast moving London-based start-up.
We launched N in 2017 and in three years, we’ve opened our first four sites across the city, won a nation Nursery World award & secured multi-million pound investment from a high profile investor to power our expansion.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com
About the role
We are looking for an Administration Assistant for our growing Admin Support Team. You will be working closely with the Head of Team Support (based in Serbia) as well as a number of people in the London Office.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Personal/Administrative/Virtual Assistant, who understands business organizational structures, is familiar with foreign business culture, has no task is too small attitude and is keen to learn more and expand their skillset in an exciting and rapidly growing company!
- Assisting Recruitment and People & Culture teams with administration and onboarding new employees based on an extensive onboarding checklist which includes various tasks and processes – from simple tasks like data entry to more complex ones like background checks
- Assisting Sales & Marketing team with onboarding procedures, moving prospective customers through our sales pipeline
- Assisting Property Team with reporting on potential new nursery sites
- Assisting Education Team with reporting
- Assisting with various Operations ad-hoc tasks as required
- Will be expected to work one day a week from co-working space in Belgrade (when outside of COVID pandemic restrictions)
- Passionate and skilled admin superstar – you thrive on keeping the world organised and running smoothly!
- Excellent IT skills - highly proficient with GSuite and a wide range of cloud-based systems
- Excellent communication skills, with a good level of English language ability (both spoken and written)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, keeping to agreed timelines for delivery
- Ability to prioritize under the pressure of multiple tasks
- Fast learner with a good eye for detail
- Positive, glass half full attitude
- Independent worker, but happy working as part of team remotely
- Starting monthly salary £550 - £650 dependent on experience, paid via contractor invoice
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Annual all expenses paid trip to UK office (when outside of COVID pandemic restrictions)
N Family Club
N Family Club is a fast moving London-based start-up. We launched N in 2017 and in three years, we’ve opened our first four sites across the city, won a nation Nursery World award & secured multi-million pound investment from a high profile investor to power our expansion. If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.Više o poslodavcu