Vega Medical is a healthcare improvement company operating from its headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria and regional subsidiaries. We help hospitals, clinics and physicians deliver better patient care and at the same time improve efficiency and optimize costs.
Over the last few years, Vega Medical has become a preferred partner for leading medical manufacturers and more than 160 healthcare institutions in the region. We operate in Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania with the goal to not only provide products and services but also be a platform for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices.
Vega is uniquely positioned to provide the resources required to help our partners thrive in an ever-changing healthcare system.
We are looking for:
Administrative Assistant - Tender Business
As our team in Serbia is expanding, we are looking to hire an administrative assistant to support our sales staff with all documentation regarding the company’s participation in public tenders. Emphasis will be on precision and transparency of kept dossiers.
Main tasks and duties:
- Prepares all the documentation for participation in public tenders;
- Consults Sales department about legislation and specific requirements for public tender participation;
- Coordinates the schedule through all stages of the process, keeping in mind any deadlines;
- Create and manage detailed dossiers of all tenders the company participates in;
- Handles additional documentation and provides administrative support to Sales department - orders to vendors, drafts of offers to clients, etc.
- General office work (processing of phone calls and e-mails, maintaining office files and office supplies, data entry, updating spreadsheets).
- University degree;
- At least 2 years experience with tenders and in administrative position;
- Good knowledge of public tender legislation;
- Attention to detail and high degree of integrity
- Fluent English (both verbal and written);
- Great communication and teamwork skills;
- Valid driving license.
- Great remuneration package;
- Working in a company with high ethical and professional standards;
- A supportive team of creative, ambitious and truly inspiring people;
- Constant improvement policy, aimed at frequent personal and professional trainings;
- Great office location and facilities.
If what we have described seems like the perfect fit for you, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
We will be contacting only shortlisted candidates.
Deadline for applications: 25.12.2018.