Job opportunity: Administrative Assistant (with translation tasks)
A regional real estate consultancy is looking to hire a full time administration assistant for its operations in Novi Sad, Serbia.
We are an international team of economists and engineers, active beside Serbia, in Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Montenegro, and Slovenia, working according to the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor (RICS), with a client base of international and local banks, private and institutional investors.
Your role will be to assist company operational tasks, which includes:
- Performing company operational tasks, in terms of client management, accounting, legal and service provider fields;
- Performing translations between Serbian and Hungarian languages;
- Supporting and reporting to the managing director;
- Implementation of company procedures / templates, file & folder management.
The candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- Excellent organization skills, with Word and Excel skills;
- Previous experience in similar positions is an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal command of Serbian and Hungarian – suitable to perform translations – with English;
- Good communication, networking, analytical skills; being able to present yourself professionally.
In case you are willing to join a dynamic international team, please send your CV with a cover letter in English, addressing the topics of requirements above, electronically.
Adriatic Appraisal is an international real estate consultancy specialising in Southeast Europe (SEE). We are offering a wide range of innovative professional real estate services, mobilizing our locally-based teams and international know-how. We now have a team of 12 employees and 17 consultants across our offices in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Romania (Cluj-Napoca), Serbia and Slovenia, with our head office in Podgorica, Montenegro. Our teams of carefully selected real estate specialists…Više o poslodavcu