To support our growing international business, we are looking for new: Administrative Finance Officer
Fiscal Solutions is a globally acting software development company serving international clients worldwide. At the moment, we are proud partners with more than 70 clients in 17 countries, and those are all worldwide retailers such as Deichmann, Decathlon, Metro C&C, Ikea, Sephora, C&A, Jysk, Women’ Secret, Giorgio Armani, H&M, etc.
As the leading company in this niche, we are awarded and shortlisted among “Top 10 Retail Tech Solution Providers in Europe“ in 2019. Our projects include cooperation with retailers that are entering various markets throughout Europe, with the focus on development of modules that support fiscal requirements, development, and application of modules for integration between wordly renown systems, creation of software for managing retail equipment and more.
Besides building self-sustaining and successful business, our mission and responsibility is designing safe, happy, and motivating place for all our employees.
- Gathering, organizing, producing, and recording different external and internal documents (invoices, bank statements, notifications, confirmations, etc.)
- Maintenance of bookkeeping records, reconciliation, analysis, and elimination of eventual discrepancies
- Support to accounting department
- Recording and managing accounts receivable and payable
- Recording all financial transactions
- Keeping records of invoices and participate in payroll processes
- Dealing with payroll, expenses and VAT
- Communicating via e-mail and phone with customers and suppliers
- Participating in correspondence with banks and tax authorities
- Providing HR administration services such as contract production and change of terms as well as track employees’ absences record (holidays and sickness etc.)
- Making travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Submitting timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
- High school or university degree in economics (accounting study program will be considered as an advantage)
- Experience in a similar position
- Intermediate knowledge in English
- Excellent computer skills (advanced MS Excel and Word knowledge)
- Willingness to show initiative
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to be mindful of deadlines
- Analytical, problem-solving skills and excellent organizational skills
- High levels of professionalism, team player and creativity
- Flexibility and adaptability
Not required, but highly valued skills
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
What we offer:
- Professional, friendly and dynamic working environment
- Rewarding of good ideas and innovative approach
- Various opportunities for promotion and growth within the company
- Young, collaborative team and open-minded culture
- Social programs and benefits designed to meet interests of each employee, with a special focus on work-life balance and wellbeing that are led by our Chief Health Officer as well as private health Insurance, flexible work organization, team-building events, sport and holiday events, socially responsible activities, etc.
To meet us and our company values better, feel free to listen to the podcast of one of the owners of the company: Riba smrdi od glave • A podcast on Anchor
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for applying!
Fiscal solutions doo
Fiscal Solutions is a leading software provider of fiscal solutions related to the retail industry. We are fiscal law experts towards cash registers or fiscalization model, in general, we are specialists in understanding all rules and regulations that are dictating the retailer how to work with the Point of Sale according to country’s fiscal law requirements. Today, we are trusted by the worldwide retailers – Ikea, Deichman, C&A, Bvlgary, Hofer, Metro, Sephora, Jysk and many others.Više o poslodavcu