Eurolab International Group is a distributor of the world's most famous premium brands in the categories of beer, non-alcoholic soft drinks and spirits on the Serbian market and in the region.
Our principals on the Serbian market, at the moment, are:
Asahi brewing group with brands: Kozel, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni, Peroni Nastro Azzuro, Grolsch, Asahi.
Gruppo Montenegro with brands: Amaro Montenegro, Select and Vecchia Romagna.
Fonti di Crodo with the Lemon Soda brand, which is available in several variants: Lemon, Oran, Mojito and Tonic.
We are focused on quality, innovation and differentiation on the market, as well as on the introduction of new premium brands on the Serbian market.
We believe in teamwork, in the specificity of each individual, we nurture differences, we respect opinions and we strive to maintain the right balance between private and professional life.
POSITION: Administrative and Legal Assistant
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, legal and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Prepares and maintains employee files as per HQ HR instructions
- Compiles, stores, archiving of the documentation of the company
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Responsible for preparing/reporting documents according to company internal instructions and rules of the following on a monthly basis
- Monthly payroll/input files, employee timesheet
- HR report
- Legal report on contract status
- Monitor all the business processes to identify weak performing areas
- Coordinate with other departments to identify compliance/legal issues
Basic requirements for the position are the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in law or a related field.
- Min 1 year of proven experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of local legal requirements and procedures
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
If you are ready to contribute with your motivation, individuality and professionalism, we will be glad to be a part of our team.
Eurolab Internacional Grup doo Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar dr. Zorana Đinđića 64a
- PIB: 111781331
- Matični broj: 21539490