Poseidon Serbia as part of Poseidon Group is an international human resource solutions provider, with regional offices in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America.
We ethically source skilled and unskilled labour and provide training and international accreditation to meet our client’s requirements. We provide a complete recruiting solution from sourcing and selection of the very best candidates, deployment, through-contract welfare and repatriation. More information may be found at http://poseidonhumancapital.com/
We are looking for administrators to commence full-time employment the soonest. Full training will be provided. The Administrator is responsible for administering PHC programmes. The Administrator reports to the Manager and is responsible for researching, developing, administering and evaluating PHC programmes in response to the identified needs of our client.
A vacancy has become available due to continued expansion at the company’s Serbian headquarters at Autokomanda, Belgrade. We are looking for an Administrator to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster.
- Consult with Manager to identify programmes needs
- Monitor PHC programs and services to ensure they meet stated goals
- Assist with programme evaluations and updates to programmes and services
- Collect and analyse information and data
- CV screening
- Preparing candidates’ documentation packs
- Checking submitted documentation, excel spreadsheets and uploading application packs onto servers
- Coordinate candidate communication and documentation tracking
- Handling daily correspondence with colleagues and partners in the UK, Qatar, Nepal, India, Sudan, Philippines, Tunisia, Jordan, Pakistan…
- Prepare briefing notes, reports and presentations as required
- Fax, scan and copy documents, answering telephone, responding to email enquires
- Social media administration
- Retrieve information when requested
- Reporting directly to the Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Working experience in same or similar position
- Excellent communication
- Knowledge of administrative standards
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and solve problems independently
Terms and conditions:
- Probation period: one to three months
- Annual leave: 20 working days
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:00 (sometimes from Sunday to Thursday depending on clients’ needs)
- Location of employment: Juzni Bulevar 1a, Belgrade
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Poseidon Serbia d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Dobračina 29
- PIB: 106458400
- Matični broj: 20606240