Advanced Analytics - Sr. BI Analyst
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Use data to figure out insights to increase profits and efficiency.
- Gather this data through a number of ways, from mining computer data through software, looking other internal or external data and trends to help develop a picture of where the business stands, where we can improve and where we reduce costs.
- Provide advanced analytics, metric optimization, and reports for the Business & Leadership/Management to assist in day to day business decisions.
- Development of new analytics as needed, or potentially other forums of distribution as needed.
- Will assist in the development of Power BI ongoing project in Embedded environment.
- Assist in the development of business model, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Use analytical skills and techniques to identify opportunities to remove waste, save time, increase productivity, and drive continuous improvement within Services organization.
- Resolve any issues that arise within key analytics from a development standpoint. For data integrity issues, provide support in resolving.
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject matter experts to get to root cause analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree (information science, mathematics, statistics or related technical fields).
- 2+ years of related experience required.
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Data visualization (Power BI and Tableau), statistical modeling, or data mining.
- Elementary experience in at least one programming language, such as Java, PHP, C++, C#, Python, R or a similar object-oriented language.
- Experience with creating SQL queries, understanding of databases structure.
- Able to learn at a rapid pace, desire to go the extra-mile consistently.
- Superior communication (verbal and written), presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong willingness to learn with an attitude of continuous improvement. Commitment to quality and strong attention to detail.
Deadline for applications: 01.03.2020.