KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 150 countries. Collectively they employ more than 200,000 people across a range of disciplines
KPMG in Serbia is currently seeking for an Advisory Senior Associate
KPMG's Senior Associate in Advisory team will have the opportunity to work in specific business areas of Deal Advisory (Transaction & Restructuring Services).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Identifying key issues, carrying out the relevant financial analysis, interpreting results, and reporting key findings.
- Evaluating a business’ historical performance and sustainability of earnings/cash flows, working capital cycles, financial projections, key contractual commitments, accounting policies and management control environment.
- Carrying out financial due diligence exercises and independent business reviews.
- Independently covering entire sections of several Report formats including qualitative analytic commentary on certain aspects of the Company’s financial statements and reporting key findings to line Manager.
- Financial modeling and scenario analysis for M&A and for restructuring.
- Establishing credibility with clients as a representative of KPMG Transaction & Restructuring Services, developing relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Managing portfolio of projects and clients.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Undertaking research which leads directly to the origination of a deal for a client.
- Working in a team advising on the most appropriate debt structure for a business.
- Collecting and analyzing financial information from a virtual data room, and report key findings and recommendation.
- Reviewing financial information of the client.
- Previous finance experience in a consulting/corporate environment (experience in financial due diligence, restructuring and financial modeling is preferred) of at least 3-5 years
- University degree
- Relevant international certificates and a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA, CFA, etc.).
- Proven record of successful projects
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, analytical skills including report writing and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of any additional language is a plus
- Highly motivated, excellent organizational, team leadership and communication skills and multitasking
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Our values are:
Integrity: We do what is right. | Excellence: We never stop learning and improving. | Courage: We think and act boldly. |
Together: We respect each other and draw strength from our differences. | For Better: We do what matters.
KPMG International je globalna mreža firmi koje se bave pružanjem usluga revizije, poreskog i finansijskog savetovanja. Sa više od 207.000 zaposlenih širom sveta, firme članice KPMG-a pružaju usluge u 153 zemlje.KPMG d.o.o. Beograd osnovan je u avgustu 1996. godine, dok je kancelarija u Podgorici osnovana 2001. godine, najpre kao poslovna jedinica, a od 2006. godine posluje nezavisno pod nazivom KPMG d.o.o. Podgorica. KPMG A.A.S. d.o.o. je osnovano 2010. godine kako bismo klijentima…Više o poslodavcu