FAM SOLUTIONS is currently looking to hire an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our multidisciplinary consultancy firm, based in Belgrade, Serbia.
The affiliate manager creates close relationships with affiliates with the aim to create trust and dependency aiming at creating a long-term business relation.
As part of the position you need to maintain current affiliates as well as find new affiliates.
In this role, you should be an effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with affiliates.
- Build and maintain customer relationships with the aim to understand their needs and business priorities.
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Manage business negotiations with affiliates.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blog, etc to increase revenue targets.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and other promotional activities for product launches and specials.
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- High Proficiency in English is a must – spoken and written.
- Willing to show initiative.
- Good level of Excel.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to requests.
- Working in a dynamic and young environment.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
- A competitive salary.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply electronically. Applications for this position must be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at FAM Solutions LLC Belgrade. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
FAM SOLUTIONS D.O.O
- Srbija, Beograd, Gavrila Principa 57
- PIB: 111422389
- Matični broj: 21479861