We are a regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries. With the power of our highly professional and dedicated colleagues, we are committed to drive our clients’ core business forward by providing high quality, customized, full scale of HR solutions and services.
For our Client, company that is a licensed importer of construction machinery, we are seeking motivated and qualified candidates for the following position:
After Sales Specialist
- Daily contacts with customers, meetings with customers as needed, providing necessary information and advice on goods;
- Coordinating and directing the work of a mechanics according to the needs and requirements of customers;
- Coordinating with spare parts department and service
- Support field sales force on quote preparation and tenders, always aiming to provide the best solution for customers
- Recording, monitoring and taking care of new machines sold, their warranty period and elimination of defects in the warranty period,
- Declaration of guarantees during the warranty period,
- Compilation of work reports and submission of weekly and monthly turnover;
- Receipt of goods, preparation of necessary documentation for bookkeeping, scheduling and placement of goods;
- Receipt and resolution of guarantees-complaints or referral to competent persons, as well as taking care of their collection,
- Technical coordination and support for mechanics;Counting, measuring, calculation of goods sold and preparation of complete sales Documentation (work orders, invoices, invoices) and preparation for automatic data processing;
- Taking care of the productivity of the mechanics-servicemen and compiling reports on their work at the end of the month;
- other jobs at the behest of the Director and the Deputy Director.
- Technical background and knowledge of service and spare parts
- 2 years of previous experience at relevant positions
- Intermediate knowledge of English language
- Responsibility and decision making skill
- Proactive and highly organised
- Team-player and cooperative person
Rok za konkurisanje: 13.03.2020.