We are looking for a:
Agile Delivery Manager
What are we looking for?
- - You have the understanding of Agile software delivery principles, preferably Scrum. You already worked as a Scrum Master or Product Owner. SDLC and how projects in the area of software development are managed are not unknown topics for you. Project management methodologies are close to your heart. Prioritization – not an issue? You know what the backlog is, and you absolutely know how to keep it clear. Your heart beats faster when you can work in the field of software product management, and naturally you’re goal-oriented. You understand the “why” part when doing things, and can present it adequately to your team members.
- - You’re open, gregarious, creative, positive and optimistic who can support the team members and enjoy working with people. You can support the stakeholders in a confident and well-argued manner. You’re fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- - If these statements are describing you – You’re the one!
You must be wondering what your duties and responsibilities would be. Here they are:
- Lead on agile and lean practices that enable the teams to collaborate and deliver value for customers and the business as efficiently as possible
- Drive and lead all IT planning efforts, including sprint planning, launch and release milestones, timelines and overall product roadmap in line with the customer IT Strategy.
- Drive the teams to continuously improve based on what you learn from the previous iteration
- Encourage and motivate the teams, enabling them to perform their roles effectively and protecting them from external distractions so they can focus on what they do best
- Work with key stakeholders and peers from customer side on decisions to improve processes that surround the product teams, so that delivery is as efficient and impactful as possible
- Work with the Product Managers/Owners to report team plans and progress to key stakeholders and the wider organization
- Collect and report on key team metrics to stakeholders
- Proactively learn new techniques and know when to use them
What do we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Game room for fun
- - Company parties and teambuildings
- - TechLab9 for researching purposes
- - Garage for your bike
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Novi Sad
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications:
Levi9 Technology Services
Jula 1994. godine kometa je udarila u Jupiter i omogućila da se po prvi put posmatra direktan sudar dva objekta u Sunčevom sistemu. Udarivši u Jupiter, kometa Shoemaker–Levy 9 izazvala je eksplozije jače od ukupnog nuklearnog arsenala na Zemlji i ostavila za sobom kratere prečnika Zemlje. Sa vizijom uticaja sličnih razmera na IT tržište, aprila 2005. godine osnovana je kompanija Levi9 Technology Services. Levi9 je servisna kompanija koja pruža usluge razvoja, implementacije, održavanja ... Saznajte više
"Miroslav Radujkov, Java TL & Department Manager
U kompaniji Levi Nine zaposlio sam se početkom 2008. godine, kao Junior Java Developer. Od samog početka imao sam privilegiju da radim na ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- HRANA I PIĆE
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- RAD OD KUĆE
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE