TMS is an international software development company that focuses on Web Apps and SaaS platforms development, working with own projects and with partners globally. We are looking for a highly motivated intern to study in our company and become a full-time employed:
Agile Project Manager Intern
to join the team in our Belgrade office
What we will provide:
- Mentorship from experienced developers, project managers, and team leads;
- Work in a friendly team of young people, flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or unnecessary pressure;
- Opportunity to constantly learn and use new technologies, keep up-to-date with web development trends;
- All necessary software and hardware;
- Access to online courses;
- Opportunity to evolve quickly, and get a full-time position if internship shows good results;
- Ability to learn new things through team training, learning and group exercises.
What you will do:
- Work in an Agile SCRUM environment;
- Prepare and write task specifications together with the Product Owner, estimating the tasks;
- Prepare user flow diagrams, entity diagrams, product specifications, and other documentation;
- Explain the tasks to developers and ensure smooth delivery;
- Plan the sprints and monitor the sprint delivery progress;
- Prepare the reports on task delivery and team productivity;
- Manage some of the client touchpoints.
What you need to apply:
- Degree from a faculty related to managing software engineering processes;
- High level of organizational skills and ability to coordinate the work of a growing team and of several projects at the same time;
- High ambition, motivation to study, good communicational skills and ability to work in a team;
- Proficient level of written and spoken English;
- Basic knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodology;
- Basic knowledge of project management tools;
- Knowledge of web tools (browsers, web services, Google Suite).
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV. After online assessments and pre-employment screening, a shortlist of selected candidates will be contacted.
We hope to see you on our team!
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.