SETVI is a mobile sales application and platform. The SETVI Platform creates a more efficient sales process, which enables organizations to close more deals and increase sales revenue. We are a technology startup led by Drexel Alumni and are backed by Investors in the Philadelphia area.
Learn more about our brand at https://setvi.com/.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our team in Belgrade has an immediate opening for an experienced Agile Delivery Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience in software development to join our growing international remote team.
We are a 100% work remotely, distributed team located internationally. Flexible home office and adaptable as to how this full-time arrangement will fit into your life.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Serve and support the Product Owners, Team Leaders, and Development Team in their quest to deliver an amazing product
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
- Ensure agile methods are being understood and followed by the agile teams and the stakeholders (method experts)
- Organization and facilitation of ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, project planning, retrospectives, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and release planning
- Supporting self-organization of the team & cultural change
- Protecting Agile teams (e.g. against requirements volatility, conflicting new tasks during a Sprint, or fluctuation of project resources)
- Implement a continuous improvement process so methods are constantly evolving and digital knowledge is built (training/ongoing learning)
- Establishing metrics for the Scrum team process
- Improve teamwork by removing barriers
- Ensure a new mindset and Agile working culture
- Conduct and organize training within Project and Business teams, coach agile process and leadership roles especially Team Leaders and Management
- 3+ years of experience as an Agile Project Manager, Scrum Master, or Product Owner within IT projects (SAAS) for the software development teams and stakeholders
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment and contribute to ongoing organizational improvements
- Ability to multitask and context switch between low-level detail and the ‘bigger picture with focus on release management
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in using Jira
- English Language Proficiency
- Agile certifications (desirable)
- Technical background (desirable)
- Bonus is coaching skills and a deeper understanding of coaching techniques and attitudes with a holistic team approach
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary & benefits
- More than 21 days of annual leave (depending on your experience and on the time spent in the company), balance is essential to us
- This position is a fully remote role - you can choose where you work when you work (with overlapping time with our team in Serbia and several hours in the US) and how you work
- Environment to grow and broaden your skills
- Possibility to do company-sponsored training, certifications, and workshops
THE SELECTION PROCESS
- Initial screening round
- Interview with our team lead
- Final Interview with founders
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and provide more info about similar projects you were working on before.
SETVI is a mobile sales application and platform. The SETVI Platform creates a more efficient sales process, which enables organizations to close more deals and increase sales revenue. We are a technology startup led by Drexel Alumni and are backed by Investors in the Philadelphia area. Founded in 2014, SETVI is a technology company that creates industry cloud solutions designed to assure sales excellence for companies in the manufacturing and distribution industries.Više o poslodavcu