We have and exciting opportunity and are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Agile Project Manager
You will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams.
Projects will vary in complexity and duration from simple projects to highly complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, systems, infrastructure and development teams.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, medium and small projects. Projects will range in complexity so you will need to ensure the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
This is a diverse role and depending on the project there may be instances where you will also act as the Scrum Master.
- Project Planning and Management
Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
Assist in project team leadership and development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing project team members
- Product Owner Support
Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Process Management and Improvement
Support and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Project Team Building
Promote empowerment of the project teams, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as good working knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of project managing development or infrastructure projects using Agile methodologies, leading to successful deliverables.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15+ team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Balanced business/technical background.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide credible leadership to project teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- 3+ years experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects/ Infrastructure projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Scrum Master experience is a bonus
Sportion d.o.o was founded by a team of experienced online Betting and Gaming individuals, with a strong background in commercial, operational, and technical roles, having worked in online Betting and Gaming companies in Europe and abroad (UK, Gibraltar, Malta, Philippines) in 2020. Sportion d.o.o is Dafabet’s exclusive partner in Serbia. The Company’s office is located at 70 Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra, Belgrade. Sportion d.o.o is part of a wider group of companies, with locations around Europe…Više o poslodavcu