Algorithm Test Developer for Camera-Based Projects (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will use state-of-the-art computer vision technologies which bring self driving cars to the streets of today.
The solutions that your team develops bridge the gap between machine and human understanding of the world and contribute to concepts and use-cases which represent the future of the automotive industry.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Develop tests for video-based computer vision algorithms for vehicle surrounding estimation, the pillar of the next generation autonomous driving
- Write test cases according to requirements
- Work on Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Coordinate test activities with the development team
- Perform module integration and verification
- Find and report eventual issues
- Full ownership and responsibility for the code you create
- Cooperate with an international development and test team
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of Python programming language (2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience)
- Medium knowledge of Jenkins (background with setting up and maintaining Jenkins jobs is a must)
- Medium knowledge of C or C++ programming language
- Basic understanding of advanced mathematical concepts (university course level linear algebra, calculus, optimization, analytical geometry, …)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Strong knowledge of scripting (Batch, Perl, …)
- Strong experience in object-oriented programming
- Automotive experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams, and management, to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 25.04.2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu