NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: Aloha Support Technician
LOCATION: Belgrade or Banja Luka
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Works directly with customers to resolve recurring or standard problems
- Provides technical support and assistance to clients and businesses regarding hardware and software issues
- Provides support with installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software, as well as fixing any issue related to the equipment that may come up on daily basis
- Allocates engineer appointment times for jobs requiring multiple resources on-site
- May respond to escalated calls
- Implements remote fixes relying on guided search for diagnosis across multiple product
- Responsible for successfully completing initial and all subsequent additional internal or external technical, administrative, procedural, communicational and customer handling/care trainings, coaching and courses after which is considered trained and familiarized with all duties, responsibilities, processes and procedures of the position.
- Responsible for being fully familiar and compliant with all current duties, responsibilities, processes and procedures of the position through following all official channels of communication including but not limited to: knowledgebase repositories, CRMs, physical and digital documents, email, electronic and verbal directives from the leadership, etc.
- Responsible for being fully familiar and compliant with all required and applicable NCR global procedures, training, Core Shared Values compliance, Code of Conduct, Security Awareness, Rulebook, labor law and labor regulations and any other procedure applicable to the position.
- Position is part of the Team consisting of variable number of same or similar positions, performing/having same or similar duties, responsibilities, processes and procedures. Scope of level of support will be described in detail in assigned Team’s Knowledgebase and documentation; Scope of level of support varies from Team to Team;
- Communicates with customers through various inbound and outbound official channels of communication (e.g. email, IM chat, phone, live, etc.)
- Identifies the issue by successfully identifying the customer and their level of entitlement, identifying the affected product, services and/or equipment and identifying the nature of the issue itself.
- Gathers detailed and precise information about the issue.
- Records the call/issue through call/incident tracking systems by investigating the history of the issue (on both product level and customer level) and by creating new tracking incident or updating the existing one. Thoroughly, precisely and accurately documenting the issue.
- Reviews incident history to determine recurring faults.
- Works on resolving (and subsequently closing) the assigned incident, primarily incidents created personally during the ongoing communication with the customer (or immediately after the call) and secondary from monitoring the assigned queues in the Incident Tracking Systems (e.g. backlog queues, queue of incidents created by Support, voicemail/callback queues, priority queues, predictive queues, auto-generated queues, etc.)
- If the incident is an information request to which the customer is entitled to (e.g. inquiry about products, services and equipment, their functionality, features, operation instructions, status update of the existing issue/incident, etc.), providing the requested information
- If the incident is an issue with supported product, services and/or equipment, resolving the issue by restoring the supported product, services and/or equipment to normal operating condition (or as close to normal operating condition as possible) through following official processes and procedures.
- If possible and required, reproducing the issue either in laboratory conditions or on affected site using remote access.
- Troubleshoots issues directly through remote access to affected product, services and/or equipment using official tools or indirectly by remotely guiding the customer to perform troubleshooting steps. Verify resolution of the problem.
- Prepares and sends escalations to other teams entitled to receive escalations from Support, including but not limited to: Advanced support, Field Support, more specialized Teams, Account Support, Sales, etc.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through following all other duties by following Customer Care/Satisfaction Protocols
- Participates in special projects as assigned by leadership by performing duties relevant to the business operation that differ from the primary work duties and responsibilities
- Submits daily/weekly/monthly report to their manager.
- Supports less experienced colleagues in the Team through joint working, monitoring, coaching, training, direct feedback and knowledge sharing.
- Performs other tasks at manager’s request
- Ensures required level of quality, quantity and efficiency of work
- Ensures required level of accountability, responsibility, work ethics, etc.
- Ensures required level of teamwork, office discipline, communication and behavior
- Improves/Enhances Team’s support processes and procedures by contributing in process optimization, either directly through active participation (e.g. writing knowledge articles based on lessons learned in resolving customer issues) or indirectly through documenting the resolution methods in incident Tracking Systems
- Works on personal improvement through reviewing and analyzing provided feedback, improving available improvement points, applying learning opportunities, optimizing workflow and improving required skills and knowledge
- Contributes as a team member, participate in team meetings and activities, participating in Team and personal objective setting, performance management, reward and recognition programs.
- Participates in special projects as assigned by leadership by performing duties relevant to the business operation that differ from the primary work duties and responsibilities.
Minimum of IV level of education (per official education categorization by the Ministry of Education of Republic of Serbia and/or the Ministry of Education of Republic of Serbia) or equivalent;
At least 1-2 years of experience in performing the same or similar activities;
Advanced level of communication and customer support skills, customer care skills and customer handling skills;
Excellent knowledge of foreign languages, required for communicating with customers;
Satisfactory technical aptitude and problem-solving skills providing the ability to successfully complete and successfully utilize technical training required for successful execution of work duties and responsibilities as defined by the job description;
Work Ethics, behavior and attitude compliant consistent with Work Rulebook, NCR’s Core Shared Values and Code of Conduct.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Milentija Popovića 5a
- PIB: 107153981
- Matični broj: 20764406