If you are not open to direct feedback, not willing to grow and learn, and do not communicate effectively - this job is not for you.
Who are we?
We have multiple eCommerce brands that we sell in the health and wellness space.
We are looking for an Amazon operations person that can help us with our operations part.
HelloChakra provides physical products which help empower people's health and spirituality. We are a new company that started 2 years ago and we are proud we are building our team and launching many products that improve people's life.
Our company is growing with a lot of moving variables - and we are looking for someone who wants to join the journey and grow with us!
We are a 100% remote company run by two owners who are easy and flexible. You'll enjoy a no-meeting policy and most of your time will be focused on doing work rather than attending unnecessary meetings. You will have the option to grow, receive challenging things to do, and receive a platform to grow. We believe in enjoying what you do, we believe in excellence in what we do and we believe in having fun in the meanwhile.
We're a small team that consists of:
⇢ 2 Owners
⇢ 2 Amazon Operations VAs
⇢ 3 Marketing Specialists
Tools we use:
Who we are looking for?
⇢ Someone who is very hungry to learn and grow.
⇢ someone who loves solving problems and being autonomous.
⇢ Someone who wants to be involved in many aspects of an Amazon business, all under the operations category.
Our perfect colleague is:
- Extremely organized and efficient.
- You are motivated by mastery with a desire to improve constantly.
- Strong written and verbal communicator (English).
List of responsibilities which may be included, for example:
- Communicate with Amazon support on a regular basis regarding any issues the account has and solve on-going issues. That means regularly being on the phone with Amazon and knowing the ins and outs of Amazon.
- Do our customer support in response times which are less than 24 hours. Currently, the load is very low.
- Create shipping labels and send to suppliers.
- Co-ordinate inspections for purchase orders we make with various suppliers.
- Follow-up with suppliers based off check-lists to make sure our purchase orders are going smoothly.
- Filling in data in various spreadsheets we have to keep consistent data across the board.
- Deal with inventory files inside Amazon and knowing how to handle and navigate them 100%.
- Doing maintenance work both on our own Shopify store and our Amazon store.
- Monitoring samples and product shipments and calling the shipping providers
Our requirements are:
- Great communication skills, via written way and through voice.
- Willingness to grow and learn.
- Ability to be autonomous.
Interested? Next steps:
Please answer the questions in the survey to the fullest as a next step and we'll review your application from there.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Cheyenne, 1712 Pioneer Ave. Ste 500